At Lecluyse NV , we attach great importance to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. In this privacy declaration we would like to give a clear and transparent overview of how we handle your personal data.
This privacy statement applies to the company Lecluyse NV and the authorised persons working within Lecluyse NV, with registered office at Staatsbaan 32, 8610 Kortemark and company number Setting not found.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and handle personal data with great care. Lecluyse NV complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided:
- informing active customers about similar products via direct marketing (legitimate interest),
- providing information about possible security updates to our web applications,
- sending newsletters, mailings and invitations (data subjects' consent),
- carrying out administration in connection with our cooperation.
How do we process your personal data?
- The data processed are limited to the minimum data we need for the purposes for which they are processed.
- We seek your consent if we need it for processing your personal data.
- We have taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were provided.
- We are aware of and respect your rights regarding your personal data.
- On our website, personal data are collected via the contact form. Here, you are asked for your name (surname and first name), e-mail address and the reason for contacting us (message). There is also the option to include your company name and phone number.
What personal data do we collect?
- Personal identity data: name, first name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail, company name and your VAT number.
Retention period of personal data
- Lecluyse NV does not keep personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or required by law. As a general rule, we keep personal data for a maximum of 5 years after its last use.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- our administration, invoicing and project follow-up,
- providing the internet environment (web hosting, e-mail management, etc.),
- providing (and distributing) newsletters and invitations,
- printing house-style printed matter, etc.
We have made the necessary agreements with these parties to guarantee the security of your personal data. We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement.
Security of personal data
We take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing including:
- all persons who may have access to your data on behalf of Lecluyse NV are bound to secrecy; all our employees have been informed about the importance of personal data protection,
- we maintain a user name and passwords on all our systems and use a password manager with a digital password safe for that purpose,
- we make backups of personal data in order to be able to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents.
Under no circumstances can Lecluyse NV be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an incorrect or unlawful use of your personal data by a third party.
Security of own login details for website, e-mails, newsletter systems, ...
- Lecluyse NV can under no circumstances be held liable for the storage of your website login data. As a customer you are solely responsible for the use of the website of your computer, IP address and your identification data as well as their confidentiality.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access and correct or, in certain cases, delete the personal data we have received from you.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us immediately. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at any time. This is the data protection supervisory authority, Rue du Printing Press 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, e-mail: email@example.com.
Lecluyse NV may amend its privacy statement. We will announce such changes on our website. It is recommended to regularly check this privacy statement for any changes.